LATISSE® is an FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes.
Important Safety Information
If you use/used prescription products for eye pressure problems, use LATISSE® under doctor care. May cause brown darkening of the colored part of the eye which is likely permanent. LATISSE® may cause eyelid skin darkening which may be reversible. Only apply at base of upper lashes. DO NOT APPLY to lower lid. Hair may grow outside the treatment area. If you have eye problems/surgery, consult your doctor. Common side effects include itchy and red eyes. If discontinued, lashes gradually return to previous appearance.
Some important do’s and don’ts.
· Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye and blot excess solution with a tissue.
· Only use the sterile applicators supplied with LATISSE® to apply the product.
· Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
· Remove contact lenses prior to applying LATISSE®. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterwards.
· Remember, if you stop using LATISSE®, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.